- About Us
- A to Z
Grade Modes and Variable Hours
Some courses are offered for a range of credit hours. (For example, ME 9000 is offered for 1-21 hours.) When a student registers for a course the number of credit hours defaults to 1. It is the students responsibility to adjust the number of credit hours on their schedule. To determine the available credit hour range for a variable hour course please refer to the Schedule of Classes.
How do I change the number of hours for a variable hour course?
- Log into Buzzport
- On the Home tab locate the "Registration and Student Services" channel
- Select the "Registration - OSCAR" link
- Select "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Select "Registration"
- Select "Add/Drop Classes"
- Select "Term"
- Select "Change Course Options" at the bottom of screen
- Enter the desired number of hours