In support of the mission and the educational programs of the Georgia Institute of Technology, the Registrar's Office seeks to:
- Create and maintain accurate student academic records in compliance with applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Ensure continuously satisfactory service through good management practices and responsible stewardship and utilization of resources.
- Establish daily business practices which reflect the most advanced technological methods available to improve customer service.
- Make student data available in easily accessible formats to departments for administrative purposes and research.
- Interpret Institute, Board of Regents, and governmental policies to faculty, staff, students, parents and the general public.
- Assess the effectiveness of services provided to ensure equitable and ethical treatment of all customers.