This course evaluation request website is intended for current undergraduate Georgia Tech students and applicants that need courses evaluated for credit, initial transfer, or admissibility.
Graduate students and graduate-level applicants do not use this site. Instead, they should consult the "Graduate Policies and Regulations" page of the Catalog for guidance.
Before submitting a request for an evaluation, please review the Transfer Equivalency Catalog. If your courses are listed with a Georgia Tech equivalent, there is no need to request an additional evaluation.
Before logging into this website and requesting a transfer credit review you will need to have a course syllabus and/or description in electronic format for each course being evaluated. The course syllabus and description are the basis of your evaluation. Georgia Tech cannot process your request without them.
Acceptable file formats for documents are:
- doc, docx
- xls, xlsx
- jpg, png, tif
Requesting Transfer Credit for Courses Not Previously Evaluated
- Check the online equivalency database for updates. New evaluations are posted daily.
- Notify the Office of the Registrar's Transfer Credit Department of any not-awarded credit. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the Transfer Credit web site, submit courses for evaluation.
About Transfer Credit
- Georgia Tech does not offer correspondence courses and does not grant credit for correspondence courses taken at other institutions. Academic units reserve the right to take such things as delivery method into consideration. For example, on-line courses and computer-instructed courses may not be accepted by some academic units for credit.
- Georgia Tech does not grant credit for the College Level General Educational Development Tests, CLEP, USAFI courses, or courses completed at any United States armed services, with the exception of the military academies and schools with full accreditation.
- Georgia Tech does not grant credit for professional certificate programs.
- The following items are among other circumstances in which non-resident credit is not granted:
- Courses previously completed at Georgia Tech.
- College courses taken to meet freshman admissions requirements.
- Remedial courses.
- Courses basically secondary school or pre-college level.
- Courses with essentially non-academic content.
- Vocational courses.
- Learning support courses.
- Non-resident credit is not computed as a part of the student's grade point average at Georgia Tech.