Veterans Forms

Forms List: Veterans

Military Withdrawal

Students who have been called to active duty in the United States Military and wish to withdraw from school will need to provide the following documentation to the Registrar's Office:

  1. a request that includes the student's full name, gtID#, and signature
  2. a copy of the orders
  3. a mailing address to which the refund is to be mailed

The documents should be submitted to the Registrar's Office  via email to 

The student will receive the appropriate refund and their schedule will be deleted. No "W" grades will be posted to the student's academic record.

A Military Withdraw will not be approved if the orders were issued prior to the start of the term the student is requesting to withdraw from. 

--- A node is missing here. (/info/student-fee-waiver-form-active-duty-military-and-veterans) ---