Students are assigned a specific time slot during which they may register. This time slot is referred to as a "time ticket." Students may view their assigned time ticket on the Web Student Access System. Students may access the "Add/Drop Classes" option only during their time ticket.Time Tickets
Procedure for Registration
- Once the student's time ticket has opened, they may access the "Add/Drop Classes" option on the Registration Menu (see instructions below). This option is used to add or remove classes for the selected term. If the student has already registered for the term, those classes will appear in the "Class Registered Successfully" section. Additional classes may be added by entering the Course Reference Number (CRN) in the "Add Class" table. Classes may be removed by using the pull down box next to the desired course. When add/removes are complete, press the Submit Changes button.
- Students may view a list of available courses by pressing the Class Search button to review the class schedule. Class Search will return sections that meet the student's specified criteria. If the student wishes to register for a section, they should click the box next to the desired course. . If the section is closed a "C" will appear to the left of the CRN instead of a box. After the desired course(s) have been selected, they may either be added to the worksheet or submitted for registration.
- Once the student has registered for one or more classes, their current schedule will appear. Any courses that were requested, but not successfully registered, will be listed below with an error message. Registration error messages are clearly marked with a stop sign. The status indicates the reason the class was not scheduled. Registration Error Messages
- After registration is completed, students may view their schedule by using the Student Schedule by Day and Time option (viewed in matrix format), or the Student Detail Schedule option (shows day, time, location, instructor, credit, etc.) on the Registration Menu.
- It is the student's responsibility to print a copy of their schedule and ensure that they are properly registered by the end of the registration period.
- Log into Buzzport
- On the Home tab locate the "Registration and Student Services" channel
- Select the "Registration - OSCAR" link
- Select "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Select "Registration"
- Select "Term"
- Select "Add/Drop Classes"