A graduate student uses this form to request adding a Graduate Stand Alone Certificate to your academic record.
Complete the document with all required information:
- Your current major advisor or department coordinator must approve the document first.
- Enter your Certificate Program, Graduate Coordinator/Director information.
- Graduate Education must sign the form before submitting to the Registrar's Office.
- Please allow 3 to 7 business days to see the requested change on your student record.
- Contact your current advisor or Graduate Education if you need assistance completing the form.
- Students must complete an Application for Graduation the term the certificate requirements will be completed.
- Graduate Stand Alone Certificates are mailed to the student approximately 6 weeks after graduation.
For auditing and completion questions, please contact email@example.com