The Request for Grade Substitution is only for undergraduate students. Please review the policy and discuss with your academic advisor before submitting the form.
Complete the document with all required information:
- Using the DocuSign form link above, access the form using your gtAccount@gatech.edu e-mail address at the DocuSign login.
- Chose the USE button.
- Search the DocuSign Address Book (gray icon in the recipient field) to find the correct @gatech.edu format e-mail address for your advisor.
- If you are not using one of the recipient fields, follow the prompts to remove. (The Athletic Advisor is only required for GT Student Athletes. If you are not a GT student athlete, follow the prompt to remove by selecting the trash can icon.)
- After adding the appropriate DocuSign recipients, click SEND. The student is the first recipient and can work within their DocuSign account or can use the e-mailed document link to add information to the document.
- Students must complete the student information and course information. Once the required information is complete select FINISH. The form will automatically route to your academic advisor, the Office of Student Integrity, Dean of Students Office, and the Registrar's Office.
- In your DocuSign account, you can follow the forms process through signatures and if necessary correct recipients or void the signing transaction at a later date.
- Do not reach out to any of the signers on this form for status information.
- Please allow up to 30 days for the form to be completed and processed by the Registrar's Office.
- Contact your academic advisor if you need assistance completing the form.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for processing all grade changes.
More information is available through the links below.