About the Verification of Academic Standing
The Verification of Academic Standing lists the student's most current academic standing.
Ordering a Verification of Academic Standing
Current students may place an order in Oscar.
- Log into Buzzport
- On the Home Tab, locate the "Registration and Student Services" Channel
- Select the "Registration - Oscar" link
- Select the "Students" tab
- Select the "Academic Verification" tile
- Select the Academic Verification" tile again.
Former students must complete a Verification Request Form, sign it, and submit it to the Registrar's Office. Computer-generated signatures are acceptable.
The completed and signed form may be faxed to 404-894-0167 or emailed to Comments@registrar.gatech.edu.
There is no fee for a Verification of a Pending Degree.
There is no fee for a Verification of Academic Standing.
Requests are usually filled within 3 business days.