Georgia Tech has authorized Parchment Exchange to act as its agent for all student and alumni transcript requests. Third party requestors must contact the Registrar's Office directly at email@example.com.
- Transcripts will not be released for students who have a financial obligation to the institute.
- A transcript hold prohibits the release of a student’s official transcripts. Georgia Tech does not issue “unofficial” transcripts.
- Transcript Fee: $7.00 per paper copy, $7.00 per electronic copy.
- Georgia Tech can not accept responsibility for delivery of transcripts once they have been mailed.
- Transcript requests should be made at least one week before the transcript is needed.
- Transcript requests will not be processed until payment has been completed.
- Transcript requests will be processed in order of receipt.
- Transcripts will be held for 30 days from process date.
- Transcripts can not be faxed.
- Georgia Tech does not release copies of transcripts from other institutions; those transcripts must be requested directly and are subject to the rules and regulations of that institution.
- Georgia Tech does not release partial transcripts; if a student has an undergraduate record and a graduate record, those exist as one document and cannot be reported separately.
- As explained on the transcript key that accompanies official transcripts, the information listed is academic in nature. For example, disciplinary actions related to student conduct are not listed on the transcript.
Current, or former Georgia Tech students may order transcripts via the web. Students may request a transcript be downloadable (PDF), mailed, or picked up (photo ID required for pick-up in the Office of the Registrar, Room 104 of the Administration Building, Tech Tower). Web ordered transcripts being held for pick-up are usually ready after 2:00pm the next business day.
Go to https://registrar.gatech.edu/parchment to order a transcript.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive email notifications from Parchment Exchange updating you of the status of your order. If you experience any problems, please contact the Georgia Tech Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institute of Paper Science and Technology Transcripts
The Institute of Paper Science and Technology (IPST), established in 1929 as the Institute of Paper Chemistry, was integrated into the Georgia Institute of Technology on July 1, 2003. All academic records for former IPST students are being maintained by the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Former Institute of Paper Science and Technology (IPST) students may order paper transcripts for pick-up or to be mailed. The pick-up location is Room 104 in Tech Tower (Administration Building). When picking up transcripts, a photo ID is required.
Email the Registrar's Office at email@example.com for assistance.