Georgia Tech has authorized Parchment Exchange to act as its agent for all replacement diploma requests. Jostens is Georgia Tech’s authorized diploma printing company.
- Replacement Diploma Fee: $100.00 per copy.
- Diplomas requests will not be processed until payment has been completed.
- Diplomas will not be released for students who have a financial obligation to the institute.
- Replacement diplomas shall carry all information contained on the original.
- U.S. Addresses Only: Once your diploma is ready for shipping, an email confirmation with USPS tracking number will be sent to your email address. USPS delivery tracking is not an option for international addresses.
- Returned diplomas will be held for 30 days from process date.
- Georgia Tech cannot accept responsibility for delivery of diplomas once they have been mailed.
- The signatories will be the current President, Registrar and Chancellor of the University System of Georgia.
- Georgia Tech only issues a one size diploma for all majors and levels. The size of the diploma is 17 inches by 14 inches.
- Georgia Tech does not issue electronic diplomas.
- If a student needs to officially change his or her legal name with Georgia Tech, a Name Change Form needs to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar along with the required documentation prior to placing the order.
- Alumni go here.
- Once you have gained access to your account via Buzzport, under Registration and Student Services click the button to Order Transcripts.
- Access the Transcript Ordering Site for your replacement diploma and follow the instructions to complete your order.
For assistance, contact the OIT Technology Support Center at 404-894-7173 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EDT).
Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email notification from Parchment Exchange updating you of the status of your order. If you experience any difficulties or have questions about your order, please contact the Georgia Tech Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or (404) 894-4150.