Georgia Tech has authorized Parchment Exchange to act as its agent for all replacement diploma requests. Parchment is Georgia Tech’s authorized diploma printing company.
- Replacement Diploma Fee: $100.00 per copy.
- Diplomas requests will not be processed until payment has been completed.
- Diplomas will not be released for students who have a financial obligation to the institute.
- Replacement diplomas shall carry all information contained on the original.
- U.S. Addresses Only: Once your diploma is ready for shipping, an email confirmation with USPS tracking number will be sent to your email address. USPS delivery tracking is not an option for international addresses.
- Returned diplomas will be held for 30 days from process date.
- Georgia Tech cannot accept responsibility for delivery of diplomas once they have been mailed.
- The signatories will be the current President, Registrar and Chancellor of the University System of Georgia.
- Georgia Tech only issues a one size diploma for all majors and levels. The size of the diploma is 17 inches by 14 inches.
- Eletronic diplomas are emailed directly to the requestor once the diploma ships.
- Diploma orders are placed on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- If a student needs to officially change his or her legal name with Georgia Tech, a Name Change Form needs to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar along with the required documentation prior to placing the order.
Current, or former Georgia Tech students may order transcripts via the web. Students may request a transcript be downloadable (PDF), mailed, or picked up (photo ID required for pick-up in the Office of the Registrar, Room 104 of the Administration Building, Tech Tower). Web ordered transcripts being held for pick-up are usually ready after 2:00pm the next business day.
Go to https://registrar.gatech.edu/parchment to order a diploma.
Once your order has been placed, you will receive email notifications from Parchment Exchange updating you of the status of your order. If you experience any problems, please contact the Georgia Tech Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
If you encounter a log-in error when attempting to access Parchment Exchange, please follow these alternate instructions.