- How do I access the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module?
- How often should I save my work within the module?
- What files are acceptable for importing grades?
- Can I export a class roster?
- Can I use my own Microsoft Excel file to import grades?
- Why can't I see my gradable cours(s) with the Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module?
- Must I import all grades at the same time?
- Can I still access OSCAR?
- Am I required to fill in the "Last Day of Participation" field when entering grades?
- If I have further questions, whom shall I contact?
To access the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module, go to https://fge.sis.gatech.edu/FacultySelfServiceFaculty Grade Entry (FGE)
You are advised to frequently save your entries to ensure your grades are officially recorded in the Student Information System.
Grades can be imported into the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module from a spreadsheet file in Microsoft Excel's ".xls" or ".xlsx" format.
Yes. The Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module can export a grade sheet into a spreadsheet file in Microsoft Excel's ".xls" or ".xlsx" format. The spreadsheet will include the students' full names, their gtID's, their midterm or final grades, and several additional fields related to the selected course.
Yes. When you import grades from a spreadsheet file containing multiple worksheets, be sure to select the first active sheet that contains grades and the students' gtID's. Be aware that "gtID" and "grade" are required columns when importing grades.
Gradeable courses become viewable only when the Registrar's Office has opened the semester's grade entry window for midterm or final grades.
No. Using the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE), you have the option to enter some grades within the module or upload some grades from an spreadsheet file. The system will update only new changes.
Yes. You can still access and useOSCAR. (Please note that you must access OSCAR through BuzzPort.) However, the Registrar's Office strongly recommends the use of the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module for submitting all midterm and final grades.
The "Last Day of Participation" field should be filled in only for students assigned a grade of "F" or "I." The date given should be the last date on which the student either attened class or demonstrated participation in the class in some way (e.g., turning in an assignment, taking a test or quiz).
For answers to questions regarding grading or the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module, contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com