The Leave of Absence policy does not supercede any other policy. For example, students who need to withdraw or petition to withdraw from a given term must follow that procedure. Students who are ineligible to return to Georgia Tech may not seek a Leave of Absence as a way to address that status.
Please fill out the form according to the role specified. Note: Do not print and bring to the Dean of Students, Office of Student Life, or Registrar's Office. The form, once complete, will be forwarded to the appropriate department.
Complete the document with all required information:
- Using the DocuSign form link above, access the form using your gtAccount@gatech.edu email address at the DocuSign login.
- Choose the USE button and then click SEND.
- Complete the form with the required information. Be sure to correctly state the term(s) for which re-enrollment is requested.
- Sign the form and select FINISH. This will automatically route the form to the Registrar's Office.
- In your DocuSign account, you can follow the form's progress through the approval workflow or void the form at a later date.
- Please allow 7-14 business days for a review of your application by the Registrar’s Office.
- Contact the Registrar's Office if you need assistance completing the form.
To access the PDF file outside of DocuSign, click here.
Updated October 2020