Using the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) Module
All midterm and final grades should be submitted through the Banner Faculty Grade Entry (FGE) module.
- Go to https://registrar.gatech.edu/grade-entry.
- If prompted, enter your GT username and password on the GT login page and click "Log In"
- Select the Midterm Grades or Final Grades tab.
- Select a Course from the list of gradable courses.
- Review information in the Course Details tab on the right.
- Select a student from the Enter Grades section of the page.
- Review the information in the Student Details tab on the right side of the page.
- Enter a grade for the selected student. Fill in the "Last Day of Participation" in the "Last Attend Date" for final grades of "F" and "I."
- Repeat Steps 4 through 6 to continue selecting students and entering grades.
- Save the changes.