Form for undergraduates to change and/or add a minor.
The Registrar’s Office prefers the Change of Minor form to be completed in DocuSign.
Complete the document with all required information:
- Your major advisor or department must approve the document first.
- Please complete information with your current major and if you are adding a primary and/or secondary minor or removing the minor.
- Search the DocuSign Address Book (gray icon in recipient field) to find the correct @gatech.edu format email addresses for the intended recipients.
- If you are not using one of the recipient fields, follow the prompts to remove.
- After adding the appropriate DocuSign recipients, click SEND. You are the first recipient and can work within your DocuSign account or you can use the emailed document link to add information to the document.
- Complete the form with the required information for the degree, level, department, sign the form and select FINISH. This will automatically route the form to your current major advisor/department coordinator you listed to sign.
- In your DocuSign account, you can follow the forms process through signatures and if necessary correct recipients or void the signing transaction at a later date.
- Please allow 3 to 5 business days to see the requested change on your student record after all signatures are completed.
- If you have questions regarding this form, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To access the PDF file outside of DocuSign, click here.