Ordering transcripts by authenticating through the Student Information System
Current, or former Georgia Tech students who have previously ordered transcripts through Oscar/BuzzPort may encounter problems accessing Parchment Exchange. If you are unable to log in through Parchment Exchange, please attempt to access the site by authenticating through the student information system. Instructions are provided below.
Current, or former Georgia Tech students may order transcripts via the web. Students may request a transcript be downloadable (PDF), mailed, or picked up (photo ID required for pick-up in the Office of the Registrar, Room 104 of the Administration Building, Tech Tower). Web ordered transcripts being held for pick-up are usually ready after 2:00pm the next business day.
- Go to https://oscar.gatech.edu. You will get a page with several icons. Click on the padlock.
- You will be taken to the standard login screen. Your userid and password will work here.
- You may be dropped into a survey to confirm your ethnicity. If so, please complete it.
- You will now see a screen with several options. Please click on "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- You will get a new list of options. Please click on "Student Records." (It will probably be the second item from the top.)
- On the next menu, please click "Order Official Electronic/Printed Transcript/Replacement Diplomas."
- On the next screen, click on "Access the Transcript Ordering Site."
- You will be taken to a new website (exchange.parchment.com). This is our partner site that handles transcript orders.
At this point, you will be able to create you transcript order.
For assistance with unknown or expired log-in credentials, contact the OIT Technology Support Center at 404-894-7173 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EDT).