- About Us
- A to Z
- There are only two spaces available for class requests and alternates on the application, but I would like to request more than one section of a class or more than two different types of classes. How do I make that request on the application?
- I'm requesting a class I have to have to graduate that same semester. How can I ensure I'll be registered?
- What is the difference between ARCHE cross-registration and being a transient student?
Eligibility Requirements for Georgia Tech Students Attending Other ARCHE Institutions
- Junior, Senior, or Graduate student level
- Good academic standing
- A minimum of 3 billable credit hours is required at Georgia Tech the term of cross registration
- The requested course(s) must not be available at Georgia Tech that semester
- Clear of any holds at the time of application submission
Georgia Tech is one of twenty partnering schools that participate in the ARCHE cross registration program. With the approval of the student's major school, a student may schedule courses at any of the colleges or universities comprising the Atlanta Regional Council for Higher Education (ARCHE). Classes are paid through the student's home institution and the credit taken at a partnering school is transferred back as resident credit.
Authoritative information regarding withdrawal and readmission is published under Rules & Regulations VIII in the Catalog.
Georgia Tech has one deadline for individual course drops and for complete withdrawals from the Institute. See the Academic Calendar for deadlines by term.