Tag: Documents

 Displaying 1 - 5 of 68

Cross-Registration Application

The application form for students interested in cross-registration through the Atlanta Regional Council for Higher Education (ARCHE).

Change of Minor Form (DocuSign)

Form for undergraduates to change and/or add a minor.

The Registrar’s Office prefers the Change of Minor form to be completed in DocuSign.

Change of Major/Level Form for Graduate Students

A graduate student uses this form to request a change of major or level.

Graduate Studies requires the Change of Level/Major form to be completed in DocuSign.

Complete the document with all required information: 

Exception Request Policy for Classroom and Academic Scheduling

This policy document clearly defines the roles of the Exceptions Subcommittee and the Office of the Registrar, outlines the underlying principles for addressing exceptions, and describes the review process for exception requests. This policy was updated in December 2019 to reflect changes to the scheduling protocols effective with Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021 semesters and beyond.