Tag: Academic Services

 Displaying 26 - 30 of 52

Add the "Confidential" Indicator to Your Student Record

Checking the "Confidential" Indicator option of this form will result in the following:

Grade Changes

The Registrar's Office is responsible for processing all grade changes. In order for a student to receive a grade change, a "Grade Correction" form must be completed and signed by the faculty member who taught the course. The form must then be signed by the head of the academic department. The form is then submitted to the Registrar’s Office for processing. If an academic department has made an error in completing the form, it will be returned to the department by the Registrar’s Office for correction and re-submission.

Faculty Honors Letters

The Institute encourages excellence in scholarship and gives official recognition to undergraduate students whose work is superior in any given term.

Faculty honors-includes all degree-seeking undergraduates who during the preceding term made an academic average of 4.00, completed a schedule of at least 12 hours of coursework on a letter-grade basis with no W grades and are not on academic warning or probation or subject to any disciplinary action. All grades must be reported.

Dean's List

Authoritative information regarding academic honors is published in the Catalog.

Catalog: Rules & Regulations VI

Undergraduate degree-seeking students are eligible for Deans List for the term, if the following conditions are met.

Academic Standing

Authoritative information regarding students' academic standing is published in the Catalog.

Catalog: Student Rules and Regulation VI

Academic standing is based on both the term grade point average and the overall average of the student. The minimum term and overall grade point averages for a student to be designated as having Good standing is explained below.