- About Us
- A to Z
Students may choose to be a transient student if the school is not an ARCHE participating institution, or if they only wish to be registered at the visiting institution. ARCHE cross-registration is not the same process for cross-enrollment as being a regular transient student. Credit earned as a transient student is not considered resident credit, and all tuition and fees are paid directly to the visiting institution.Transient Letters
- How do I know if my application has been received at Georgia Tech?
- How do I know Georgia Tech has received my immunization records?
- Can I email my immunization records to the Georgia Tech Registrar's Office or drop them off in person?
- I have already submitted my immunization records, why haven't all my immunization requirements been marked as fulfilled when I check my status online?
Deadlines for Students at ARCHE Institutions Who Wish to Attend Georgia Tech
Students who are enrolled in other ARCHE institutions and who wish to attend Georgia Tech as a part of the ARCHE program msut contact the ARCHE Cross-Registration Coordinator or Registrar's Office at their school for deadlines and application procedures.
- There are only two spaces available for class requests and alternates on the application, but I would like to request more than one section of a class or more than two different types of classes. How do I make that request on the application?
- I'm requesting a class I have to have to graduate that same semester. How can I ensure I'll be registered?
- What is the difference between ARCHE cross-registration and being a transient student?