Tag: General Audience

 Displaying 31 - 35 of 97

Campus Carry Information

Student license-holders who would like information about the campus carry law related to high school students enrolled in their classes should visit the Registrar's Office on Monday following the close of Phase II Registration for each term. Phase II registration ends on Friday of the first week of the term. The Registrar's Office is located in Room 104 Tech Tower (Evans Administration Building). Please ask to speak with the campus-carry coordinator. Please bring with you a photo identification which will be required for the staff member to access the information.

Transcript Orders

Transcripts will not be released for any student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the Institute.

Georgia Tech has authorized Parchment Exchange to act as its agent for all student and alumni transcript requests. Third

Address and Phone Number Updates

The Registrar's Office only maintains addresses for currently and recently enrolled students. It is the student's responsibility to update all applicable addresses.

Certifying Your Georgia Tech Transcript and Diploma

Do you have questions about certifying your diploma or official paper transcript for the Apostille or Great Seal?

Official documents issued in one country and intended to be used in another country must be authenticated in order to be recognized as valid in the foreign country. If the foreign country is a member of The Hague Convention, an Apostille is required. If the foreign country is not a member of The Hague Convention, the Great Seal is normally required.

For a list of countries that are participants in the Hague Convention:

Diploma Information

In order to graduate from Georgia Tech, students must first submit an Online Application for Graduation (OAG). The graduation application windows for Summer, Fall and Spring are listed on the Academic Calendar.


Forms List: Graduation and Diplomas


Academic Calendar