When a student is accepted to Georgia Tech, an anticipated date of graduation is calculated and entered on the student's record. The date is based on a formula at the time of matriculation, and may not be correct if the student has changed his/her major, failed courses, been a co-op for additional terms, or been readmitted, etc. It is not a guarantee of graduation, nor is it based on any degree petition that has been submitted. The student may change his/her record to reflect the new date by logging into Buzzport . Your student record will be updated immediately; however, your changes will be reflected with the National Student Clearinghouse when the next enrollment file is submitted and processed around the 20th day of each month.
Students who receive financial aid MUST extend his/her graduation date until the end date of the loan.
- Log into Buzzport
- On the Home tab locate the "REGISTRATION AND STUDENT SERVICES" channel
- Select the "Registration - OSCAR" link
- Select "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Anticipated Graduation Term"
- Choose term/date from list
- Click "Submit" button
- Click "Exit" to exit or "Return to Menu" to go back to Student Records menu