VERIFICATIONS WILL NOT BE RELEASED FOR STUDENTS THAT HAVE A FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO THE INSTITUTE
Georgia Tech has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent to provide degree verifications to third parties. Third parties must use the Clearinghouse. Please visit the Clearinghouse online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or contact them by phone at 703-742-4200.
Students are able to print their own degree verifications using the instructions below. This is a online service and is available 24/7 to current students and alumni of Georgia Tech. This is a free service.
- Current students go to Buzzport
Former students go to https://oscar.gatech.edu (login with gtID & pin)
- On the Home tab locate the "REGISTRATION AND STUDENT SERVICES" channel
- Select the "Registration - OSCAR" link
- Select "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Online Degree Verification"
If you experience difficulty using the web, please e-mail email@example.com.